[Owncloud] bugs reported on OC 4.0.0beta and current Git

Alain Bourgeois alain.bourgeois10 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 13:53:41 UTC 2012

I report here again the few bugs I made on buggenie concerning : reported as ‘V4.0beta’

It concerns contacts, calendar, picture and versioning apps and began from oc-590
some are blocking functionalities

. calendar : create event not usable (dialog not displayed correctly)
. pictures : rescan does not work
. contacts : ‘New Contact’ is considered as a real one which introduces bugs (contact name and details being different in some situations)
. files : versioning seems not working (.../history.php not found bug OC-599

I thank all for the exceptional work and think that these are blocking for a candidate release.

Alain
Clean OC-4.0 sqlite install updated with current Git on debian with PHP5.3