[Owncloud] Several application errors

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed May 9 14:15:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm using the latest git download version of OC 4 beta.

First thing: after enabling the ocDownloader app, OC stops working when
I log out or click on the "oc_Downloader" menu. Apache logs the
following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function is_dir() on a non-object in
/var/www/html/owncloud/lib/filesystem.php on line 384, referer:
https://owncloud.uni-osnabrueck.de/settings/admin.php

After disabling the app (deleting the entry from the database table), OC
works again.

And some apps seem to have wrong include paths. I see several errors like

PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required
'../../../lib/base.php'

I think, the path should be 'lib/base.php'. I see this error with the
apps files_version and files_mv.

The files_mv doesn't work. When I change the include path as mentioned
above, the error disappears, but there's a new error:

PHP Warning:  implode(): Invalid arguments passed in
/var/www/html/owncloud/apps/files_mv/ajax/autocompletedir.php on line 38

Do I have the wrong php version (5.3.3) ?

Dirk