[Owncloud] Desktop Client on Ubuntu 12.04: SSL connection problem

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Mon May 7 11:33:07 UTC 2012

On Monday 07 May 2012 12:45:29 Thomas Müller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> repos for 12.04 is up now at:
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:ownCloud2012&package=owncloud-client]]

FWIW, may I suggest to change (for all *_YY.MM repos)

	echo 'deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:ownCloud2012/xUbuntu_12.04/ /' >> /etc/apt/sources.list

	echo 'deb http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:ownCloud2012/xUbuntu_12.04/ /' > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/owncloud-client.list

that's idempotent, easier to get rid of and to modify/overwrite than modifying sources.list itself.

Achim