[Owncloud] LDAP login fails with latest git branch

Gronies, Thomas Gronies at uni-wuppertal.de
Sun May 6 09:44:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm currently using the latest branch from git (4 alpha). Since Friday I'm not able to login via LDAP. Local owncloud Users are no problem. Everything worked fine before.

The login dialog tells me, that I tried the wrong username or password. But I can successfully login to other services that use the same LDAP tree.
Did you change something significantly? Do I have to chance something in my LDAP conf? Has anyone the same problem?

What are the fields "Base User Tree" and "Base Group Tree" for and how do I use them? At the moment they are blank.
The attributes I use for email and quota do exist.

Regards,
Thomas