[Owncloud] Tasks App is ready

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Sat May 5 19:29:42 UTC 2012

On 05/05/2012 12:31 PM, Bart Visscher wrote:
> On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 10:26:06AM -0400, Daniel wrote:
>> On 05/04/2012 12:30 PM, Bart Visscher wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I think that the tasks app is ready for inclusion in master. Could
>>> everybody
>>> check it out, maybe it can than be included in this release.
>>>
>>> @Frank Please ;-)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Bart
>>
>> I'm getting a "File does not exist: /var/www/owncloud/ajax" error
>> whenever I try to create a new task. I checked permissions and
>> everything looks fine.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Yes this is now fixed. The branch is also now merged into master.

I've got some new errors when updating a task:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function setString() on a non-object
in /var/www/owncloud/apps/tasks/ajax/update_property.php on line 25

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function setDateTime() on a
non-object in /var/www/owncloud/apps/tasks/ajax/update_property.php on
line 54

Thanks! And awesome job on the tasks app by the way, this is one of
those features I've been waiting on...

Daniel