[Owncloud] SVG anyone?

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Sat May 5 13:49:47 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

 > So I need some help with the mail icon used in the Contacts app, to
make it fit
 > in with the other action icons.

I personally would create a complete new icon that fits rather with the
others, let's see what I can do for you...

 > Also the Add Contact icon I'm using. It's from the elementary icon
theme. One
 > thing is that it may not fit into the rest of the ownCloud theme. The
other
 > thing is that if I stay with that, how should I attribute the
original creators?

Same thing for the other icon, but if you want to use that one you can
mention the original creator in the SVG source code inside a comment
block (as it's pure XML) ;)

Florian

--
Florian Hülsmann