[Owncloud] Gitorious vs Github

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu May 3 21:07:56 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I understand that this is a fascinating discussion.
There are very good reasons to move to github and there are very good reasons to stay at gitorious.
So this is not an easy decision.

I suggest that we postpone this discussion after the ownCloud 4 release because we are all very busy at the moment and we won´t move in the next few days anyways.

Cheers
Frank