[Owncloud] selection of an app doesn't work with last git version

Thomas Gries mail at tgries.de
Wed May 2 17:18:05 UTC 2012

Am 02.05.2012 18:46, schrieb Susinthiran Sithamparanathan:
> I also have the same issue and my setup is with PHP 5.3.10 and Nginx 1.2.
>
> Additionally i have the following issues:
>
> I've noticed the following using a fresh installation of OwnCloud 4
> Alpha (tested on recent FF and Chrome):
> -settings->users: the display of tables/form fields are broken. I'm
> unable to create an account!

filed last week as
ownCloud ~ [OPEN] oc-532 - [Core] User page ( /setting/users.php )
layout is broken
<http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-532>
ownCloud ~ [OPEN] oc-534 - [Core] Cannot add new users - script does not
react on submit
<http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-534>