[Owncloud] GSoC: KDE integration for the OwnCloud Desktop Client

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sat Mar 31 18:20:47 UTC 2012

On Saturday 31 March 2012 12:55 raju sandeep wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Sandeep Raju from Bangalore. I am applying for GSoC 2012 Project 'KDE
> integration for the OwnCloud Desktop Client' under Klaas Freitag (dragotin).
>
> I have written a proposal for this project. The proposal can be found here (
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/sandeepr
> aju/1 ).
> I would be glad if other developers have a look at it and give some
> valuable suggestions or any changes. Any sort of improvements / suggestions
> / comments are welcome!
>
> Thanks for your time :)

It sounds awesome indeed!

I don't know much about it, but isn't there an attempt being made at
synchronizing KWallet and Gnome keyring(name?) with ksecretservice or whatever
it's called. Would it be an idea to prepare for using that instead?

I sorta remember seeing it discussed on IRC so perhaps you've already decided
about it.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus