[Owncloud] libredocs.org on ownCloud?

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Mar 27 11:19:38 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 27 March 2012 13:01 Florian Hülsmann wrote:
> It worked for my owncube.com account, but I had to upload an empty text file
> first... Hope you didn't forget to enable the remoteStorage app, then you
> find your ID on the OC settings page.

I remembered to enable it :-)
Maybe 5apps.com and owncube.com implements it differently or maybe the
NoScript extension interferes. I did allow libredocs.org though. Let me try
and see what happens if I disable it ... nope that didn't change anything...

> Have a nice day,

You too :-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards