[Owncloud] ANN: sogosync - Open Source ActiveSync with caldav and cardav backend

xbgmsharp xbgmsharp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:14:29 UTC 2012

Owncloud Users,

I am pleased to announce sogosync, It is an unmodified Z-Push from svn
upstream (1.5.x branch) with caldav and cardav backend.
I develop it against a SOGo server, however as both Owncloud and SOGo
use CalDAV and CardDAV standard, it should work the same.

So far it is a read-only carddav and caldav and support multiple
addressbook and calendar.
I have also made the configuration easier with preconfigure file
working against http://sogo-demo.inverse.ca.
'public' addressbook are skip as they are provide by LDAP Z-push
backend.
Email (IMAP) and GAL (Global Address List) support are provide by
standard Z-push backend.

It has been tested on iOS 5.0.1.

It is Open Source software released under AGPLv3 and host on
Github.com.

Please feel free to feedback, contribute to the code.

More on https://github.com/xbgmsharp/sogosync

Kind regards,
Francois