[Owncloud] API documentation

Bartek Przybylski bart.p.pl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:33:27 UTC 2012

Hello Florian!
Thank you for interest in ownCloud and for your awesome app!
You might notice that some function has javadoc/doxygen comments so
generating doxygen from them youldnt be such a big problem.
However currently we don't have this API documentation on WWW. All
resources which would be available should be put here
http://owncloud.org/dev/ you can contact us via this mailing list or
even better via freenode irc channel #owncloud
We are looking forward for future cooperation with you!

bartek