[Owncloud] [initial draft] Security Page on owncloud.org

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Mar 19 08:44:33 UTC 2012

On 17.03.2012 14:55, notizblock wrote:
> Hello list,
> i started to work on a security page for owncloud.org. It contains basic
> stuff such as denying access to config and data directories, using ssl, …
>
> The document is here:
> http://titanpad.com/UH4sLWTJk9
>
> Please add your comments and improvements so that it can be added to the
> owncloud.org website.

Very cool, thanks a lot.

I added a few minor things.
Tom, will you put it on the website?

Apart from that, it would be good to have people who test specifically
the security related things in upcoming ownCloud releases and/or monitor
the ongoing development a bit regarding security issues.

You could name that the "ownCloud Security Team" which could also be the
trusted to-go address for people with questions in that regard.

Can we set this up? Is somebody volunteering?

regards,

Klaas