[Owncloud] Update to sabredav 1.6

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Mar 15 05:58:06 UTC 2012

It´s a tough question.

As you said PHP 5.3 is out for over 2.5 years and 5.2 is no longer officially supported.
It also has a lot of benefit for us if we stay close to SabreDAV. This helps us a lot to work on all the small problems with different clients and operating systems together with the SabreDAV community

So I think we should move to sabredav 1.6 and PHP 5.3 for the next release.

Hope thats O.K. with everybody.

Cheers
Frank