[Owncloud] Integration with Plasma Active

Frank Karlitschek frank at opendesktop.org
Sat Mar 10 04:57:51 UTC 2012

Hi Marie,

sounds cool.

I suggest to use the ownCloud key/value storage instead of "hidden files"
plasma active can read and write all kind of key values via the OCS api. The url of this api is:
....owncloud/ocs/providers.php
In KDE there is libattica that can talk to this storage. The configuration can be done via the Social Desktop module in system settings.

So all you have to do is write a kconfig backend that uses libattica to read and write the data.

Cheers
Frank