[Owncloud] Question about authentication process

Yoann Gini yoann.gini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:41:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Do you have a built-in process for « single sing on » if we plane to make some third part app who need to be authenticated to a external service with the same credentials ?

That could be useful if we want to make CalDAV / CardDAV / IMAP clients in ownCloud without having to store the user password on the server. When the user authenticate, the system pass the event to each enable apps who can run their own authentication process and keep the session ID.

Best regards,
Yoann Gini