[Owncloud] Database change on update to 4.0.x? & ldap-issues & logs (chymian)

Klaus Steinberger klaus.steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Jun 29 12:11:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

> I'm about to upgrade 3.0.3 to 4.0.4.

I update a few days ago from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3

> then, LDAP: even more disturbing:
> *  under 3.0.3 I could login with ldap-users - but didn't see them in admin-menu-users.
> *  under 4.0.3, it was vice versa! I see all ldap-users & groups in the user-menu &  mysql-ldap-user-mapping table... but cannot
> login - no error message, no syslog, no apache-msg....

I also had trouble with ldap.  I could see users in the menu, but couldn't login
with LDAP Users. I had to revert the user_ldap module to the one from 4.0.2

Sincerly,
Klaus

--
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe / IT, Fakultät für Physik
Klaus Steinberger