[Owncloud] Have A Problem with the Owncloud Cliente

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Jun 28 23:20:12 UTC 2012

I have been trying to install the owncloud-client on my Debian testing
machine, but I keep getting this error. I added

deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:community/Debian_6.0//

to my source.apt, as well as the key as per the instructions here
http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=isv:ownCloud:community&package=owncloud-client

I then ran aptitude update and this is what I get:

root at orca:~# aptitude install owncloud-client
  libcsync-plugin-owncloud{a} libcsync-plugin-sftp{a}
libcsync-plugin-smb{a} libcsync0{a} owncloud-client oxygen-icon-theme{a}
0 packages upgraded, 6 newly installed, 0 to remove and 119 not upgraded.
Need to get 30.4 MB of archives. After unpacking 31.8 MB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?] y
WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
this is what you want to do.

  owncloud-client libcsync-plugin-sftp libcsync-plugin-smb libcsync0
libcsync-plugin-owncloud

Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No": yes
0% [Waiting for headers]E: Method gave invalid 103 Redirect message

Why are the packages untrusted and why the error. It has been doing this
for about 4 hours.

Mark