[Owncloud] podcatcher app

kltrg m.kltrg at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:53:00 UTC 2012

Hi to all,

I don't have scientific data about how people in general are using newsreaders and podcatchers in comparison, but from my personal behaviour and from what I'v seen on other persons computers, I tend to believe that uses are so radically different that two separate apps are better. Yes, the two have a lot of (technical) stuff in common but from a users point of view, they are different use cases. Don't you think?

kltrg