[Owncloud] Really OT: Was OT: quoting (was: Re: Re: ownCloud API)

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Jun 26 23:14:12 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 26 June 2012 18:56 Simon Brereton wrote:
> On Jun 26, 2012 6:46 PM, "Thomas Tanghus" <thomas at tanghus.net> wrote:
> > text I have marked, but mostly I find it more convenient to trim the
>
> messages
>
> > myself, something that I found impossible to do on the Android mail
>
> client,
>
> That's why I prefer to use gmail for mailing lists, especially in the
> mobile..

Oh, don't get me started on Gmail :-D It must be the crappiest web mail client
I've tried, but I usually avoid them as the plague.

People say that the developers are a bunch of geeky engineers, but they can't
even figure out that if you quote a line with '>' the line gets longer and
thus has to be wrapped earlier.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus