[Owncloud] Sync-Client and Apps Issue

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Mon Jun 18 20:50:47 UTC 2012

Hello mates,

Am Samstag, 16. Juni 2012, 21:14:18 schrieb Matej Vadnjal:
> On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 8:54 PM, Sascha Manns <Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de>
wrote:
> > Has owncloud a own Logfile?
>
> Yes, in Settings -> Admin. You'll probably find the error there.
Oh thanks :-)

> Also, I found a lot of apps bundled in opensuse repos don't work. You
> should get the latest versions from http://apps.owncloud.com/.
Yeah, the Tarball works better. The Problem with Enabling Apps are not gone
yet. But the Log says:
Error	core	Archives of type application/zip; are not supported	June 18,
2012, 22:37
Error	core	Archives of type application/x-gzip; are not supported	June 17,
2012, 11:38

The package php-zip are installed. Maybe i must make a setting on any config
file?
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns