[Owncloud] External Storage Support : questions ? since OC 4.0 ...

Alain Bourgeois alain.bourgeois10 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:59:01 UTC 2012

current Git
Developers say it works and users say it don’t work ( see forum or bug report)

It seems that there is a structural problem between the use through ‘Personal’ or ‘Administration’.
I finally made it work through ‘Personal’ for Google Drive and even for new files with webdav (for old files there is bug that I cannot describe – the message appears in the OC current window and nothing is logged in ownclound.log).

but I never made it work through ‘Administration’.

Where the mount.php shall be ? :
- inside /config
- or inside data/files/user/

As an annex problem, there is no unmount possibility.