[Owncloud] help needed with encryption and corruped files

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:41:39 UTC 2012

Hello Robin,

I caught it for an ordinary exe file but I have no access to that system
atm.

Such file can be produced with
    *dd if=/dev/urandom of=testfile count=10 && dd if=/dev/zero
of=testfile2 count=9 && cat testfile2 >> testfile && echo 12345 >> testfile
&& rm testfile2*

The result is attached. It is actually a random binary sequence with 0x00
at the end of any 8KB block except the last one.

Another test case can use any  file (plain text is fine) with length that
is not divided evenly by 8.

---
Victor Dubiniuk