[Owncloud] [OC4] Fileactions broken for full mimetypes

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:49:14 UTC 2012

Hello, ownCloud.

I was investigating the "PDF Viewer is not working" report [1].
And I have found that all default actions specified in full form as
app/mime will not work for OC 4.x since all data-mime attributes are
postfixed with the ; character while actions triggered by mimepart work
fine.

Thus,

* FileActions.register('application/pdf;','Edit','',function(filename){*
*
*

will work but

*FileActions.register('application/pdf','Edit','',function(filename){*
*
*

won't.

For now I have fixed it locally by adding to *FileActions.getDefault *
function

*mime = mime.replace(';', '');*
*
*

as the very first line but I would like to know what is the purpose for
this suffix?

[1] http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-917

---
Best regards,