[Owncloud] ownCloud 4.0.2

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Mon Jun 11 10:48:59 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

ownCloud 4.0.2 is released. Thanks to everybody who contributed. Especially during the bug hunting session last Saturday :-)

We are sorry for the rapid releases but we are working full steam on bugfixes and we thing that we should make them available as soon as possible.

Please note that we fixed several security problems. So it´s strongly recommended to upgrade.

The tar files are here:
owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-4.0.2.tar.bz2
owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-4.0.2.tar.bz2.md5

Changelog:
owncloud.org/releases/Changelog

Announcement:
http://owncloud.org/owncloud-4-0-2-release/

We also provide modular tar files to make it easier to package:
owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-core-4.0.2.tar.bz2
owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-apps-4.0.2.tar.bz2
owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-3rdparty-4.0.2.tar.bz2

The code is exactly the same as in the monolithic tar file. This is just for convenience.

We plan to release another bug fix release in 1-2 weeks.

Let´s rock on!!!! :-)

Frank