[Owncloud] Calendar Sharing

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Sun Jun 10 19:50:23 UTC 2012

On Sunday, June 10, 2012 09:15:31 PM Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> On 10.06.2012, at 21:14, Georg Ehrke <ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de> wrote:
> > Am 10.06.2012 um 21:12 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> >>
> >> For files we want to have a system in the future that respects rights for
> >> CRUDS. CRUDS stands for Create, Read, Update, Delete and Share
> >>
> >> So perhaps it makes sense to do the same for calendar entries or other
> >> data?>>
> >> :-)
> >>
> >> Frank
> >
> > Will this already be part of Micheal's sharing api?
>
> Hehe. Good question. Probalby not because we havenĀ“t talked about this yet
> :-)
>
> Michael: What do you think?

If I'm not mistaken, you're talking about a CRUD system for files through the
public app API correct?

I'm thinking along the same lines for permissions within sharing. I prefer
this terminology so I'll probably change some of the constant names :)

Now that versioning is available, delete has a bit of a different meaning. Do
we have any plans for a UI to recover deleted files?

Michael