[Owncloud] Multi apps dir....

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:41:37 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

thanks for you supports :)

i've made some corrections here and there....

and i've change the way i load my apps paths from config files
it's no more from appsurl and  appsroot but from an array of array like this

"apps_paths" => array(
  array(
    'path'=> '/var/www/owncloud/apps',
    'url' => '/apps',
  ),
  array(
    'path'=> '/var/www/anotherapps',
    'url' => '/apps2',
  ),

 ),

I hope this help you test the thing ;)

(i don't know where i can put these config parameter documentations
.... an idea? )

Regards,

eMerzh