[Owncloud] Information for OC-developers

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Jun 7 09:14:39 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

I´m sorry that you are not satisfied with the quality of ownCloud 4.0.0
In fact I´m neither.
We have release 4.0.1 with a lot of bugfixes already on monday and we are working on 4.0.2 which is scheduled for next weekend or monday.

We do a bug hunt session this saturday and you are welcome to participate if you want to help us with reporting bugs and testing.

Frank