[Owncloud] Mozilla sync integration project

Michał Jaskurzyński jaskoola at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 10:46:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

These approach will cause a lot of trouble for example when users
change email they will lose access to their sync data. In my opinion
it will be better to have sync login like this:
owncloud_login at owncloud.org or even owncloud_login at anydomain. What do
you think about it?

WBR
Michal Jaskurzynski