[Owncloud] ownCloud client stable?

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Tue Jul 31 23:28:13 UTC 2012

Funny thing I noticed today. I have one server (4.0.5) and only one
client (linux latest from .com) and even without changing any data in
my owncloud or within my local folder I get every file as a conflict.

So in stead of 60 GB I get 120GB in my owncloud server and my local
folder... which is at least double the download bandwidth...