[Owncloud] Contacts disappears

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Jul 30 10:45:03 UTC 2012

On Monday 30 July 2012 12:25 Lord Awikatchikaen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I click to add a contact it says that the adress book is not found.
> If i try to import a vcd file, I can add to my default adressbook, and then
> my contacts appears. But disappears again if I reload the app.
>
> Well, It can be a activation problem. In database, the "active" column is
> at 0

Which is why I asked:

> > When you click on the cog in the bottom of the contacts list does it show
> > any address books and are they set as active?

;-) As I mentioned there could be an error in my update script from OC 4 to OC
5 so that the active field isn't updated correctly. I will have to test it
some more. For now just click on the cog at the bottom right of your contacts
list and activate your address book(s).

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus