[Owncloud] Code of Conduct

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Mon Jul 30 08:25:12 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

the ownCloud community is a great group of very motivated and friendly people. I think we all can be very proud of what we achieved in the past years.

But my experience shows that it is possible that conflicts arise when the community keeps on growing.
Because of that I would like to prepare and introduce a binding Code of Conduct for the ownCloud community. I attached a draft of the Code of Conduct that I would like to put on our website by the end of the week. It´s basically the KDE Code of Conduct that I know well and that worked very good in the past.

So what does everybody think?
Feedback welcome.

Frank