[Owncloud] ownCloud client stable?

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Jul 30 06:41:51 UTC 2012

On 29.07.2012 20:46, Trey Nolen wrote:
> I've had good luck with the Linux client, but not-so-good luck with the
> Windows one.  In fact, on some machines I can't get the Windows client
> to even start working (crashes or sees a time difference that is not
> present).
That sounds like ssl problems due to wrong or outdated dlls loaded by
the app. Could you check with the utility depends [1] which dlls your
client is going to load?

Also, please try to find out which dlls ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll
you have on your system. That would be helpful.

Thanks,

Klaas

[1] http://www.dependencywalker.com/