[Owncloud] DB-Backup Plugin

Tobias Aichele tobias.aichele at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:08:19 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

i enjoy using owncloud since V3 and now using the latest V4 version. For
me works all very well. ;)
But I'm asking for a nice plugin which could dump the mysql db and send
the dump via email every night.

I'm also using wordpress and there is a plugin for that case too. So if
once a day my webspace crashes I would have a dump from last night. :)

If i had a root server or managed server i would use a cronjob for that
case. But I have only a shared webspace and don't have an automatic tool
for daily dumps. :)

By the way: Thank you for all your time you invest in the project. It's
a great tool for calendar sync and contacts sync.

Greetings,
Tobias