[Owncloud] Contacts Minor Issue

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Jul 26 17:07:52 UTC 2012

Hi Raghu

On Thursday 26 July 2012 16:20 Raghu Nayyar wrote:
> I am facing this some small issue when i install own-cloud each time.

Just to be sure: you are working on git master, right?

> As i click on contacts, an error pops out saying Address-book not found

Do you get any error in the owncloud log, the javascript console or in the web
server error log (or where ever PHP is configured to print errors)?
When you click on the cog in the bottom of the contacts list does it show any
address books?

> and all the labels come out at once instead of coming from the select tag.

I'm sorry, but I don't quite get what you mean here.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus