[Owncloud] share as a zip feature

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:37:09 UTC 2012

Another use case is: you have a folder with a music album on ownCloud
and you want your friends to download it. I guess it's also an easy
feature to implement, given that php zip functions are already used in
owncloud. If it doesn't exist, I can implement it once I am done with
my newsapp.

Cheers,
Alessandro