[Owncloud] Continuous Integration Server for ownCloud projects

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Jul 19 09:49:19 UTC 2012

On 19.07.2012 11:20, Thomas Müller wrote:
Hi,

> with pleasure and honor I'd like to officially announce that we have a
> continuous integration server for ownCloud now:
>
> http://ci.tmit.eu
Thanks Thomas for bringing up and actually doing it. Great!

> I assume you already know how ci works - if not speak up, I'll happily describe it in a second email.
Heh, this is a typical question where nobody wants to say "Yes, I don't
know" - but here we go:
I have a general understanding how ci works, but I think it would be
great if you could explain a bit how *our* ci should work, what the
recommended workflow is, how you think we get the most benefit out of
that. If you find time... ;-)

> Let me quickly describe which jobs are available:
>
> ownCloud-Android:
>    This is the android client for ownCloud based on master from https://gitorious.org/owncloud/android-devel
>    The Jenkins job is building signed the signed apk, which can be installed right away.
>
> owncloud-Mirall and csync-owncloud:
>    This is our desktop client - currently we just perform the compilation run on both.
>    The code is taken from master from https://gitorious.org/owncloud/mirall and
>    from dav from git://git.csync.org/users/freitag/csync.git
>    TODO: maybe direct push to OBS (devel project) to build packages for various distributions (including mingw)
Yes, we can do that utilizing a OBS Service.

Klaas

PS: The sun shines over mirall :)