[Owncloud] Syncing and Time Synchronization

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Thu Jul 19 08:36:55 UTC 2012

On 18.07.2012 20:21, Jono wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Also naive question, since I am new to this... shouldnt this be solved
> at the csync level instead of in the owncloud client?
All what was discussed in this thread will happen in csync of course,
consider me a csync dev ;-)

First I started with a csync module (it has a very structured module
concept, another strength of csync) to connect ownCloud, but soon I had
to do patches here and there to the csync core.

Using a hash value instead of mtimes probably requires bigger changes in
csync core, however I will try to make that optional.

regards,

Klaas