[Owncloud] Android app and email addresses

Holger Angenent h_zimm01 at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jul 19 08:08:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

did anybody of you try to use an email address (or any username
containing @) as a username in ownCloud and connect with the android app
to this account? In my case, no files are shown and uploading files is
not possible. With other accounts, it works correctly. Can anybody
confirm this?

For a planned bigger installation, we need eduroam authentication (which
uses the email address as the username), so I would be very thankful, if
this could be corrected, if it is really a bug.

Best regards,
Holger