[Owncloud] Syncing and Time Synchronization

Jono jono at foodnotblogs.com
Wed Jul 18 18:21:49 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Also naive question, since I am new to this... shouldnt this be solved
at the csync level instead of in the owncloud client?

I am curious why mtime is not sufficient. My thoughts would be to
determine a time difference before the sync. Then use that difference
when determining which files to transfer and apply the time difference
after writing a file to the client or server as needed.

-Jono