[Owncloud] Mozilla sync integration project

Michał Jaskurzyński jaskoola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:13:53 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry for late answer, but I was working on adapting my app to
owncloud 4. It works now with owncloud 5 pre alpha.

To setup you need follow these steps:
- enable Mozilla Sync Service app :P
- set owncloud account email
- change owncloud user password to min 8 characters
- setup firefox browser like in this tutorial[1]. During creating sync
account, as a email type owncloud user email. With password and
confirm password is the same, use owncloud password. Server address is
http://serveraddr/owncloud_install_dir/remote.php/mozilla_sync/  (last
slash in address is important)

I am waiting for feedback from you.

WBR