[Owncloud] encryption with ssl

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Wed Jul 18 10:33:57 UTC 2012

Hallo Klaas, hello Steven,

On Wednesday 18 July 2012 11:42:21 Klaas Freitag wrote:
> Yes, just specify your ownCloud url as https://myowncloud.bla.foo/, mind
> the 's' ;-)

We checked that question this morning on IRC.
For me things work as expected and as you suggest.

He said on his side the "https" was automatically changed into "ownclouds".
not sure if he used the wizard or manually changed the config file, though. We
both use the linux client in version 1.0.3.

Christian
--
arkascha
[ foss at christian-reiner.info ]