[Owncloud] Current progress in notifications app

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Tue Jul 17 22:10:19 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I have now implemented the vast majority of main features in the
notifications app that I'm working on for over a month now and would
love to get some feedback. So here's how to try it:

git fetch origin
git checkout user_notifications

You may need to enable the "User Notifications" app.

I didn't implement it in any real app (like files_sharing) yet for
compatibility reasons, but you can test it with a modified version of
the apptemplate:

cd apps
git init .
git remote add ocapps git://gitorious.org/owncloud/apps.git
git fetch ocapps
git checkout notify-test

Then enable the "App Template" application and play with it at
Settings/Admin. Documentation on the notify app is in
apps/notify/lib/notify.php.

Main discussion should stay in this thread, and I'll try to sum it up
collaboratively on http://p.cbix.de/oc_notify

Thanks for your help, tips, critics and contributions!

Florian

--
Florian Hülsmann
<fh at cbix.de>