[Owncloud] New app to test : adminuser

Georg Ehrke ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de
Mon Jul 16 20:23:22 UTC 2012

Hi Vincent,
i am actually working on quite a similar feature.
The main difference is, that the feature i build (subadmins branch) is build directly into ownCloud's core and that admins have the possibility to create subadmins which manage only specific groups.
I'll take a look at your app tomorrow and maybe we can merge our work.

Thanks for your work

Cheers,
Georg Ehrke