[Owncloud] OC_L10N::tA

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Mon Jul 16 15:20:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Monday 16 July 2012 17:10:34 Georg Ehrke wrote:
> [...] method tA was added to the class OC_L10N.
> [...] The tA method is only
> used by one file in ownCloud, so it would be easy to remove this method.
>
> Does everybody agree to remove this method?

cleaning an interface often is a good idea if done with a reason.

However:

- it might makes sense to also grep through those apps already listed on
apps.owncloud.com just like greping through the internal apps.

-his is a change in the API. An API external developers rely on.
Because if this I (being an eternal developer) would expect this issue to be
documented somewhere and to show up again on a migration howto as one of the
changes between verson x and version y of the API.

Just my two cents...
Christian
--
arkascha