[Owncloud] OwnCloud redirects to login page

Michiel de Jong michiel at unhosted.org
Fri Jul 13 12:14:34 UTC 2012

fwiw, OwnCube are still having this problem - will it be fixed if they
update to latest master? i usually help OwnCube fix this kind of
problems but i don't have time today unfortunately. :( What should i
tell them - roll back to the previous version, or forward to a newer
one? I think they are seeing the problem on 4.0.4...