[Owncloud] Fwd: Owncloud with sqlite and ampache

Susinthiran Sithamparanathan chesusin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:34:53 UTC 2012

On Android you might try Justplayer (you also need to install Ampache
provider ) and/or Ampache.net.

So it looks like this is not necessarily related to SSL.

My current setup where *playing* doesn't work is:
Nginx + MySQL + SSL
I've also tested with (and playing isn't working):
Apache + MySQL + SSL

My test setup where playing works fine:
Apache + MySQL (non-SSL)

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Diederik de Haas
<didi.debian at cknow.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 12 July 2012 22:19:03 Susinthiran Sithamparanathan wrote:
>> I've tried current stable4 on a non-SSL Apache server and Ampache
>> works fine with Tomahawk and Justplayer (Android).
>
> I haven't tried it on my Android devices, good idea!
> Any suggestions?
>
>> Are you using SSL?
> No (not yet).

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards