[Owncloud] ownCloud Plasma client

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Thu Jul 12 14:29:51 UTC 2012

On Thursday 12 July 2012 14:49:36 Bart Visscher wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 02:37:02PM +0200, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > I've 'only' seen pictures wrt to the Files app, how about other apps,
> > like calendar/tasks/contacts/music/galary ?
> > I'd love to have a plasmoid on my desktop with my tasks/todo for the
> > coming week/month.
> >
> > Wrt calendar/tasks/contacts coordination with kdepim may be useful (if
> > not done already ;) )
>
> See http://owncloud.org/support/synchronisation/kde/ and then you can
> use the default kdepim widgets that exist.

This is not the right mailing list to complain that the calendar widget always
show the calendar and not just the todo list.
My point was about other parts of owncloud besides the Files app.

Btw you can already integrate owncloud's Files app with plasma by creating a new
activity based on the folder view template and then set the url to
webdav://<user>@<server>/owncloud/remote.php/webdav/

Didn't realise that until I just tried it. Amazingly cool actually :-D

Cheers,
  Diederik