[Owncloud] External Calendars

Tobias Aichele tobias.aichele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:01:01 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

with OC 4.0.3 / 4.0.3 you have now a good stable release. :) Thanks for
that!

The Calendar works fine for me with iPhone and Thunderbird / Lightning.
Sometimes the webinterface has a few bugs, if I want to edit the
Calendarentries. But it's ok... Maybe it's a firefox Bug too.

What about external Calendars? I would appreciate if I could embed some
google calendars.
My private dates are all in the owncloud calendars. But sometimes it would
be nice to embed an official holiday calender from google.
Here the iCal Adress:
https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/de.german%23holiday%40group.v.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

And because I'm a firefighter we have a public Calendar on Google for the
next dates of our regularly training and other dates. :)

It's not a bug, but it would be cool for the next major release.

Greetings, Tobi