[Owncloud] OC Themes

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Sun Jul 1 21:59:08 UTC 2012

I havenĀ“t tried the mentioned OSX theme myself but the idea of the ownCloud themeing is that you put a theme into a folder in the themes directory and activate it with a config option in the config file.
Here is some developer documentation:
http://owncloud.org/dev/theming/

So it should be easy to remove. You just have to change the config file back end delete the folder.

Frank